InvestControl is an innovative investment manager which combines many features in a compact and powerful solution especially designed for investors who wish to keep track of their assets while on the go.
InvestControl goes far beyond simple stock watchers go and allows you to build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies and mutual funds, maintain records of prices and transactions, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, track investment goals and much more.
InvestControl provides you instant answers to questions like these:
- How are my investments performing today?
- What is the current market value of my porfolios?
- How and where are my assets allocated?
- How risky is my portfolio today?
- What are the relevant news about my investments?
- How close am I from my investment goals?
- Supports worldwide stocks, mutual funds and ETFs, bonds, stock options, cash accounts, indices, currency rates, real estate and generic investments.
- Depending on each asset type, quotes can be obtained automatically from Yahoo! Finance, entered manually or even extracted from web pages.
- Transactions like buys, sales, transfers, dividend payments and taxes/fees can be entered manually or imported from CSV files. Monthly recurring transactions like regular deposits and fees are supported.
- Asset summaries include total buys/sales/dividends/fees, current value, total gain/loss, annual return, average and break-even price, current yield/yield to maturity (bonds), in-the-money/out-of-the-money indicator (options), latest transactions and news, upcoming events etc.
- Supports multiple portfolios with unlimited assets. A detailed graphical report is provided for each portfolio, including market value, total gains and losses, type/risk/institution allocation, liquidity, annual returns, monthly deposits and value projections. A summary view shows consolidated info from all portfolios.
- Goal tracking: you can set target amounts and dates for each portfolio and track the remaining value and time until you reach them.
- Assets can be filtered by type or by status (owned only, losses, gains).
- A built-in news aggregator downloads and filters only the news that are relevant to your portfolio. Several channels like CNN, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance are provided, and you can easily add more from any RSS feed.
- Alert notifications can be programmed for changes in prices, market value or gain/losses, for each asset or for specific portfolios. After triggered, alerts can be automatically inverted or adjusted by a certain value or percentage.
- The Financial Agenda keeps track of relevant events and reminders for each asset, like expiration/maturity dates, IPO dates, public announcements, payout dates etc.
- Home widgets are provided for a quick overview of your portfolios, assets, latest news and upcoming events.
- Asset/portfolio summaries and transactions can be exported to compatible apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote etc.
- Several customizations are possible, including periodicity for automatic updates, local parameters like currency, inflation rate, number format etc.
- Built-in password protection and backup to external storage/Dropbox.
- A plugin for the Pebble smartwatch allows you to get price updates, news and alerts on your wrist.
A completely functional 20-day trial version is available for a risk-free experience. When you are ready to purchase InvestControl,
you just have to install a license key to unlock the app, maintaining all data already entered.
Some praises from Google Play customers
"Top! Excellent app with great and innovative features (incl. page capture for special assets), and great support by the dev!"
"I recommend this app to everyone to monitor their investments - especially their pension, provident, retirement annuity and other funds."
"Top! Very good app with great features, and great support by the dev!"
"There is no shortage of stock watchers for Android, but this app does much more than this. Finally I can track my funds and trades."
"Best on the market at the moment. The features are comprehensible and helps you to track the true value of your portfolio."
"Everything you could want from a portfolio manager, and then more. Worth every cent."
"Fantastic app. Developer is steadily improving. Best financial app avail on market."
"I have tried & paid for others but settled for this one and the alarms have saved & helped me make money"