Time Balance is a personal-oriented time tracker that can help you to make a better use of your day by controlling the duration of common activities like exercises, study, work, commutes, sleep, time with family etc.
By means of an efficient timer mechanism, Time Balance lets you start and stop activities easily and visualize your time allocation in a graphical report.
And if you find yourself dedicating too little or too much time for an activity, all you have to do is set duration limits for it and let Time Balance warn you when your cross them.
- Includes activity timers that can run exclusively or in parallel. Timers work even when the app is not running, and in this case they consume no battery at all (in fact they work even if phone is off).
- Activities currently running are shown in the notification area, from where you can quickly access your activity list.
- When an activity reaches the maximum duration defined, a notification is triggered. A notification is also shown if you have not spent the minimum duration defined for an activity until a certain time of the day.
- You can specify in which days of the week each activity is done, keeping your daily list clean and focused.
- You can select specific dates or simply move backwards and see the exact time spent for each activity and any limits crossed in the past.
- It is possible to manually adjust any duration, including past dates.
- A graphical summary shows how your time is being allocated, including average, minimum and maximum daily duration for each activity, and total time spent in the last week, month and year.
- All entries can be exported in CSV format and manipulated in desktop apps like Microsoft Excel.
- Plug-in for Tasker/Locale allows activities to be started and stopped automatically based on events (ie. start "Work" activity when the phone connects to office network, or "Commute" when it enters car mode).
Some praises from Google Play customers
"The app is very handy and easy to use. I have tried several, and this is the one that really gets it. One click - and you're in different activity."
"This app is a hidden gem. I wanted something similar in the past but never managed to find anything similar."
"I have been looking for just this precise app forever. For those who want to take the ideal step in proper time management. This is the answer."
"Easy, quick, prefect graphs, easy to see where my time is going."
"It's very nice to be able to control and extract statistics about where my time is being consumed."
"Most suitable app for personal chronometry."