Do you have problems memorizing all those keys and buttons for every new game you play?
ControlMap allows you to build custom lists with all key/button mappings for any console or PC game, and have them displayed as a reference on your phone while you play. Can also be used with complex desktop applications like Photoshop.
- Unlimited number of profiles (games) and mapped functions
- Each function can be mapped for up to 3 devices as keyboard, mouse, gamepad, joystick etc
- Functions can be organized into custom groups ("navigation", "systems", "weapons" etc)
- Supports background images for great visuals
- Full screen mode for a cleaner view of all mappings
How to use:
1) In main menu select "Profiles" and tap "+" to create a new game profile. Give it a name (ex. "Starcraft") and select up to 3 input devices you use with that game (ex. "Keyboard" and "Mouse").
2) Go back to the initial screen, select the profile you've just created in the list at the top, then tap "+" to define a function/action. Give it a name (ex. "Fire") and type the key/button that triggers that function on each input device (ex. "SPACE" on Keyboard and "L BTN" on Mouse). Tap "Add" to save the mapping and continue entering the remaining functions. When done tap "Close".
3) When playing the game on your PC or console, select the corresponding profile in the app, place your phone horizontally in front of you and use it as a reference table while you play.
Please refer to the included sample profile and let me know by e-mail if you have any issue or suggestion.
NOTE: This app DOES NOT allow you to use your phone as a game controller, it is a control reference only.