- Does the app have to be running all the time in order to track my activities? Will it have any impact on battery life?
No. Time Balance employs a passive time accounting system that does not require the app to remain active after you start an activity, and will work even if you turn off the device.
- Can Time Balance be used to track work/billable hours?
Although Time Balance fits better for personal time tracking, activities can be used as work tasks. There are however no project/client categories or billing reports.
- How does the Tasker/Locale integration work?
Time Balance includes a plug-in for Tasker and Locale, allowing activities to be started or stopped automatically in response to an event.
Just create the desired event/condition in Tasker, select Time Balance plug-in as an action and choose the activity and action to perform (start, stop or toggle).
- I've found a bug! How do I report it?
Please contact us about your problem, including any information that could be useful to reproduce the issue, or a screenshot. Avoid using Market reviews to report bugs since we cannot respond there.
- I have a suggestion for improvement.
Great, please use the contact form and let us know!